Monday, October 26, 2009

Simon turns 2 (months) today!





So it's been 2 months since little Simon joined the family. In some ways it feels like forever--in some ways it's been more tiring, frustrating, busy and life-changing than we ever expected. But in others it's flown by, and I already understand why people say it goes so fast. I feel like each second is so precious, and while I might be exhausted or reticent to change yet another diaper, I want to somehow record every second to make sure I don't forget anything.

I just took a look back at a few pictures from the last 2 months and I can't believe how different he already looks. And in terms of behavior and personality, it feels like he changes every second. He smiles constantly, loves to look at everything around him, loves to be touched and cuddled. We play on his playmat a lot, he loves to look up at himself in the mirror, and when he gets tired of that I will sing songs to him, which he really enjoys! I have a feeling he will begin giggling soon, and he's getting so good with keeping his head up!

So happy birthday sweet Simon! I can't imagine what we did before you were here!! I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment