Friday, January 29, 2010

Simon is 5 months old!

I can't believe it, Simon is 5 months old already. We happened to have a dr's appointment today for some vaccinations and I asked if we could weigh him while we were there...drumroll...19 pounds 2 ounces! WOW!!

Here is his official 5 month picture, in his jumper with Peeks showing us his good side:


I stayed home one day this week, not feeling great, and Simon spent the day with the nanny and the little Charlotte at the other house. I spent most of the time feeling like a bad mom for not taking advantage of the day with him, but since I actually did have some work to get done, I let it be.

But I realized that it was the first time since he was born that I was at home without him around. So, of course, I took some time out to look at pretty much all of his "old" videos and pictures. I can't believe how tiny he was! He really looked like a little alien at first. And the first few videos are funny because Matt and I thought they were so action-packed--Simon would raise one arm up and we would get all excited...like he's a genius! Now he's constantly moving, flailing around, making all kinds of sounds, giggling, playing.

what a difference 5 months makes!

We love you Simon!


No comments:

Post a Comment