Monday, May 10, 2010

My first Mother's Day

This past weekend was pretty special...it was my first Mother's Day (obviously) and Matt and Simon made it really great. Matt gave me a gift a few days early (as is our inadvertent gifting tradition)--he got me a beautiful Skagen watch. For a while now I've been saying that I was thinking of getting a white watch sometime and he found me a perfect one.

Then, Saturday morning, he and Simon woke me up with breakfast in bed! They made delicious french toast, fresh fruit and OJ. We all shared bites, here are the remains of the meal and Matt and Simon on the bed sharing with me:



I got cards from both Matt and Simon, and Simon also gave me a pretty pair of silver earrings.Guess he figured out how to sneak out the window and drive over to the mall!

On Sunday we hosted our PEPS group, and it was extra special since it was the first Mother's Day for all 7 of the moms. Here are a few pictures...it's getting harder and harder to keep them all in one place for more than a second.




And thanks to everyone who sent really sweet cards and to Mom for the flowers! Hope everyone had a wonderful Mother's Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment