Saturday, April 14, 2012

Simon the barber

We took Simon for a haircut this past weekend and he really enjoyed it. He's been lots of times in the past, but he was extra well behaved this time and seemed to actually enjoy himself rather than just put up with it. (The lollipop he gets at the end definitely played a part, that's for sure.) And I found out that ever since, he has been giving all the boys at school haircuts. Don't worry, he isn't actually cutting anyone's hair, but instead he is using toys and running them over the kids' heads, making a sound like the clippers that they use on him at the salon. I even saw a photo--he had a line of three kids waiting!

So when we got home today, he gave me, Matt and Nate haircuts too, and I got it on video. Note at the end how he unwraps presents Matt with an imaginary lollipop, he came up with that on his own. I encouraged him to collect payment, Dad was trying to get away without paying. :)

2 comments:

  1. Way too funny! I love how he backs away & comes back with a lollipop & then backs away & comes back for payment. I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way too funny! I love how he backs away & comes back with a lollipop & then backs away & comes back for payment. I love it!!
    I also love that he is the barber at day care.

    ReplyDelete