Sunday, October 21, 2012

Brothers

I took a bunch of pictures of the boys sitting together on the couch yesterday. Individually, there aren't really any amazing pictures, but as a whole, they are pretty funny. So here you go:

Nate: Wow, this cup is really interesting.

Simon: My leg is more interesting.
Nate: Mama?


Simon: Hey, Nate, check this out...


Simon: This is what all the cool kids are doing!


Nate: And what do you do next...oh.

Nate: Mama?

Nate: I think I'll just eat my cup instead.

Both: This show is ok, i'm kinda bored.

Nate: Hey, Simon!
Simon: Get off me!

Simon: What's with you and that cup??


Nate: Mama?

Simon: Is she watching us?

Nate: Yeah, she's right there, look. Why?

Simon: Because I'm going to tackle you!


1 comment:

  1. We just sat here and laughed and laughed at this! Good stuff!

    ReplyDelete