Saturday, July 20, 2013

Busy Saturday

Another busy day today...Matt took the boys to the park this morning and I slept in, then we ran some errands later in the morning. Matt and Nate napped midday while Simon and I went shopping for Matt's birthday present. Then, this afternoon, we went to a nearby splash park, which was fun. Here are some cute pictures:








Later in the afternoon, Simon played with his toy car that he can take apart and put back together with tools, and Nate did some puzzles. Check Nate out, taking on two at once:


1 comment:

  1. Great pictures in the last few posts...it is nice for me to see the places we went when I was there so I have some reference. I see Nate is still stuffing his mouth full of whatever you give him...he is so cute. I also had to laugh at Simon and his lifeguard friend. He was talking to her the day we went to the wading pool. He is a riot.
    Glad you are all enjoying the summer.
    Love, Grandpa

    ReplyDelete