Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Wombat Room

Simon just moved up to the Wombat Room at school, he is now a big man on campus! He is so excited, he came home today and told me he had a "Great Day!!". His new teachers agreed, we got a note today that said:

"Guys,

Simon's day was absolutely flawless, even w/ Glorie taking an extended planning time!

-Chris"

We think this is going to be a great move for him, there is more structure and more of a preschool curriculum. He even came home with homework today, it was so sweet helping him and seeing him so excited. Check it out:









2 comments:

  1. Awesome I am so happy that he enjoys being a Wombat!!
    I wonder how long he likes doing "homework"
    Love Grandpa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, if memory serves me, wombat was the name of one of the midnight league hockey teams I played on, so it is specially cool to me that Simon is a Wombat.
    Grandpa

    ReplyDelete