Friday, January 13, 2012

Nate at 2 months

I've posted a lot recently about what's going on with Nate, so I'll keep this short and sweet. I do have to say....2 months already?!? Unreal. This has been our best week so far, with very little crying, reflux and screaming. He's so sweet when he's happy and feeling well, and loves to smile at me. He is getting really good at reaching for and batting his toys on the bouncy seat and you can really see him concentrating when he wants to accomplish something.

He and I are getting out of the house frequently--we are going to 2 differents meetings each week for parents with babies 3 months old or less, we are seeing friends for coffee and playdates and just generally accomplishing more these days. We also nap together most days--he loves cuddles and I love nothing more than curling up with him in bed and snoozing for a bit.

Anyway, without further ado...the 2 month picture (which we did share already with a few people, before deciding it would be the official shot. But how could we possibly beat this?) We also have his 2 month check up on Monday, we will find out then his current length and weight. Finally, happy birthday to Grandma, who shares this "birthday" of Nate's.


2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the birthday wishes! Please give the little birthday"elf" a big kiss for me. His smile in the video below is so adoring and sweet, I keep playing it over and over.

    ReplyDelete
  2. forgot ...Love, Grandma

    ReplyDelete